This year Stacy and I decided to have Thanksgiving dinner at our house. Neither of us had ever cooked or hosted a Thanksgiving dinner before. We had 20 people and I think overall it went really well!
Stacy pretending he knows what he's doing.
Tegan in the backyard playing with Kayden.
Jeff and Tegan
My mom and my Grandpa Jack
Grandpa Jack and me. I think my mom snapped the picture before I was ready!!!
Jess and my mom
Stacy's grandpa, his mom, Tegan and him.
I think with all the cooking I forgot to take pictures of everyone there....sorry!

Stacy pretending he knows what he's doing.
Tegan in the backyard playing with Kayden.
Jeff and Tegan
My mom and my Grandpa Jack
Grandpa Jack and me. I think my mom snapped the picture before I was ready!!!
Jess and my mom
Stacy's grandpa, his mom, Tegan and him.
I think with all the cooking I forgot to take pictures of everyone there....sorry! 




2 comments:
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!
Looks like it was alot of fun!
Post a Comment