Monday, November 13, 2006

Late Birthday Celebration!!!

On Sunday evening Stacy, Tegan and I went over to Shannon and Ross's to celebrate Kendal's birthday!We got Kendal a Elmo balloon like Tegan's. I wish I would have had my camera when I got out of the car and she saw Elmo floating outside.
We also got her a pony on a stick!
I am sure we will get paid back for this one day!
Kendal loves having everyone sing to her.
This hat stayed on for about 45 seconds.
This was Tegan's first time to have a cupcake. He was not really sure what to do with it at first.
Since Kendal has celebrated her 2nd birthday for the past 3 weeks, she decided she would show him what to do.

Tegan is very picky with the textures of food. He does not like to put anything that is wet or sticky in his hands. So this is the only way he would eat his cupcake.
It was hilarious watching him push his face into the cupcake without using his hands. I think he gets this from his daddy. Stacy has to put rubber gloves on to do majority of the chores around the house.

Here is a video of Tegan and his cupcake:

http://media.putfile.com/Cupcake-82

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

I love him eating the cupcake!!!! KEndal is getting good at celebrating her birthday!! Looks like you had fun!