Monday, November 13, 2006

Hot Sulphur Springs

This weekend Stacy and I went away to Hot Sulphur Springs, Colorado.
They have 24 different hot spring spring mineral pools. All of the pools are on the side of the mountain.
This was the river you could see from majority of the pools.

We missed Tegan very much but it was nice to have a weekend of relaxing.
The views were amazing.
Stacy and I attempted to try all of the different pools. The temperatures of the pools were anywhere from 95 degrees to 112 degrees.
Most of the pools were built for only two people, so you never felt crowed.
The town of Hot Sulphur Springs was very small and everything shut down around 7 pm. So on Saturday night we went to Winter Park to do some shopping and eat dinner.


Thanks Grandma Moe and Grandma Marlene for watching Tegan. We really appreciate the time away!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

oh I am soooooooo jealous!