Monday, March 12, 2007

Fun Outside Time...Playing, Yelling and even dancing!


Today it was around 70 degrees and we spent majority of the day outside. Stacy decided to take advantage of the weather and went golfing in the morning. While he was gone Tegan and I hung out in the backyard and did some yard work!



At first I had Tegan in his exersaucer and soon realized it does not work the same now that he is mobile. So I got out his castle and let him have at it. Grandma Moe brought it over awhile ago but this was his first time to play with it!It did not take him long to figure it out.He loved everything but the slide.
I am sure he will enjoy it soon.When Stacy got home we ventured up to the tree house. Tegan thought this was the coolest thing ever! He kept yelling as loud as he could. Silly Stacy


Silly Stacy again!!!!




This is Tegan yelling as loud as he could to anyone who was listening!
Here is a new video of Tegan in his tree house. Take note of his new dance skills. Whenever you tell him to dance he starts showing off his new moves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpkY-swv14g

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Super Cute!!!

NIKKI said...

Love those dance moves and him saying dada!
He is going to LOVE that tree house soooo much as he gets older!!