We have been finally having some warm weather here, so we have been trying to get outside as much as possible. Tegan and Daddy at the park.
Tegan is currently getting two new teeth!
It has been so much fun.
Melissa his babysitter said he had a really rough day yesterday!
He fell asleep on the way home and I carried him in and handed him off to Stacy.
Stacy laid him on the pillow and he just laid there asleep for quit awhile. Poor baby!
Tegan is doing new and exciting things everyday! I went to get him after nap time on Monday and we found him sitting on the floor in his room playing with his toys. I am hoping this is a one time event....but who knows?
Here is a new video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_jFXBSK2UQ
I think he might be trying to say bye-bye at the end.
What do you think?





No comments:
Post a Comment