Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Say goodbye to Easter in our kitchen!!!!

Everyone knows that we nought a new house in August....which we love. With the exception of all of the wall paper. The kitchen, office and Tegan's bathroom are all covered in wall paper. So this weekend we decided to begin working on the kitchen. Here are some before pictures of the wall paper in the kitchen.It looked a little like Easter in our kitchen.We decided to rent a steamer from Home Depot. And as many know you really can not start these projects while the little ones are awake. So we began the process at 8:00 pm on Sunday night. The steamer worked great but we had no idea that this project would take soooo long!



We finally had ALL of the wall paper down, the walls washed and the mess picked up at 4:00 am!!! It is hard to tell in this picture but it already looks ten times better!
We are going to begin painting this weekend! I am so excited that we will soon have a finished kitchen. I now know that I will never ever put wall paper up anywhere in our house!!!! I will get some pictures of our finished kitchen this weekend.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like a lot of hard work...I'm sure you will be so glad when it is all over! Have fun!!