Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful day.
We were busy this morning going to church, breakfast and then lunch!
Stacy in his matching hat and shirt!!!
They say, "Property of My Family."
I am sure he will be wearing these to the next poker night with the guys.
Tegan's shirt says, "Daddy's got my back!"
Resting on the couch watching the US Open.....I guess it is allowed on Father's Day!!!

After resting for a while we decided to play outside in the yard.
Here are some videos of Mr. T:

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like you had a great Father's Day. There was a lot of US open watching at my house too! Carter throws a fit when it is time to come inside, or when I won't let him outside.

NIKKI said...

Happy Fathers day Stacy!

Looks like a fun one. At least he likes to throw the ball into the pool.
We have an Elmo sprinkler that only sprays a light mist..he might like that...it's at Target.

Sumer said...

We bought him a nemo sprinkler and he likes that alot!!!