On Sunday we went to Anderson Farms for the day.
This was our 2nd year to go but Tegan was able to enjoy a lot more this year.
He loved feeding and petting the animals and all of the rides.
Tegan checking out the 3 week old baby goats.

He loved getting to fed them.


Stacy was very brave and decided to try them out.
Stacy seems to be a little more excited than Tegan?!?!
Tegan LOVED the barrel cars and actually threw a lovely 22 month old tantrum when the ride was over! Gotta love those.

Daddy and Tegan looking at the ducks.

Tegan was very excited to lead the way through the corn maze.
Daddy and Mr. T

We took a hayride to the pumpkin patch.

"I think I like this one."
Our little handsome cutie!

Tegan loved watching the wheels on the tractor.
Tegan was exhausted when we left Anderson Farms!
Daddy and Tegan looking at the ducks.
We took a hayride to the pumpkin patch.
On the way to the pumpkin patch we stopped to feed some more animals.
Tegan was not to sure what to do when the buffalo
was looking at him with his mouth wide open.
Here he is saying, "SHHHH...SHHHH" because it was time to listen to the driver.
Tegan investigating which pumpkin he liked.
Tegan has began to tell us when he pees!
Here he is saying, "I pee, I pee."
If only he would do it before he already went.
"I think I like this one."
Tegan loved watching the wheels on the tractor.
It took him about two minutes to fall asleep.





No comments:
Post a Comment