Sunday, October 07, 2007

One day stay and I went on a tour of Mayfield Falls. Mayfield Falls was an 1 1/2 hour hike up a river and through all of the amazing water falls.There were many places to jump and dive. The water was amazing because it is a natural mineral pool. It was so amazing because the entire river was natural and had not been built by anyone.


There were goats greeting us after our hike up the river. I think I saw more goats in Jamaica than I have ever seen before.
In the "jacuzzi"
Stacy lounging at the pool at Tensing Pen.



This is a view of some of the amazing cliffs at our first resort Tensing Pen. We went to dinner one night at the famous Rick's Cafe.



It is known for their cliff diving and beautiful sunsets.

The amazing sunset.
Stacy showing off his musical talents!


Our 2nd resort:


Grand Lidos Negril. This was the only full day of rain!


It was actually a nice break from the hot weather!!!
Dinner at the Hibachi restaurant with some friends we met. Playing in one of the many black jack tournaments.
The end of the black jack tournament.







No comments: