Monday, April 07, 2008

First Day of Big Boy School

So I have to admit I have been a little behind on posting pictures for the past two weeks. We have been incredibly busy but have still bee taking lots of pictures! So sorry for the many posts today. We also have made a very big decision over the past two weeks. Tegan has been attending the same home daycare since he was 3 months old. After lots of discussion and looking at new places we decided it was time for him to transition to a learning center.

He is now a proud student of The Academy of Developmental Learning Center. He had his first day of "Big Boy School" on Monday the 7th. We had taken him a few weeks ago for a 2 hour visit and he did great but we were still a little nervous how he would do for his first real day. We have been making a big deal about his new "Big Boy School." He went this weekend and picked out his own Spiderman lunch box and was super excited! When we dropped him off he just gave us both a hug and a kiss and was off to play.
Even though this transition has gone well so far I have to admit I was a little sad he did not want his mommy a little more!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow...you guys have been busy! Yeah...Tegan's at big boy school...I have to tell all the mom's that it is harder on them than it is on the kids. I cried on Carter's first day, and I was right down the hall! :)