Sunday, August 17, 2008

Logan's 1st Birthday Party

This past weekend we went to our good friend's Nick and Kendra's little boy Logan's 1st birthday party. It was a John Deere Theme birthday. I offered to make the cake and cup cakes for the party and they turned out great!

The tractor cake.

I found the cutest recipe for corn on the cob cup cakes. I was a little nervous to make them but I think they really looked like corn on the cob!


Logan waiting for his birthday cake!!!



It did not take long for him to get the hang of it!


Tegan taking his turn with the pinata.

Digging in for the candy!


Tegan ended up getting 5 suckers from the pinata. He ended up opening all of them and walked around with them in his hand. Luckily he only ate one and just carried the rest around.

Tegan giving Logan kisses!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those cupcakes are soooo cute!