It has been a very long day and a half... atleast for me. Tegan and Stacy are both sick! Stacy got home from dinner lastnight and came down with the flu really bad and Tegan has a little cold. It was a very long night of taking care of both of my guys!!!
Grandma Moe watched Tegan for a couple hours today because I had an appointment to get my hair cut and a pedicure. It was the perfect thing after getting no sleep all night. Stacy stayed home resting and trying to feel better. Of course Grandma Moe had her best friend Renee come over so that she could show Tegan off.
Grandma Moe watched Tegan for a couple hours today because I had an appointment to get my hair cut and a pedicure. It was the perfect thing after getting no sleep all night. Stacy stayed home resting and trying to feel better. Of course Grandma Moe had her best friend Renee come over so that she could show Tegan off.
Tegan went to the doctor today and we found that he now weighs 8.14. Atleast we know he does not have any trouble eating! The doctor said he just has a little cold and needs rest and to have his nose cleaned out every couple hours. I am getting lots of experience with the booger sucker; which Tegan and I both now officially hate it!!!!It is 8:30 and both of my guys are sleep. Hopefully they both feel better tomorrow.





1 comment:
Hope everyone gets well soon!
Post a Comment