Friday, March 17, 2006

2 Month Check-Up

Today Tegan went to go see Dr. Doig for his 2 month check-up. He weighs 10 pounds and is 22 inches now. (Everyone thought he weighed more!!!) He got a perfect bill of health. Here is a video of Tegan from his doctor appt: http://media.putfile.com/Tegans-Doctor-Appt Just click on the website and then you may have to wait for a little bit.He is starting to get his chubby thighs!!
When Dr. Doig was checking Tegan out he kept farting really loud. It was pretty funny and a little embarrassing!
This is Tegan after he got his shots. As long as I held him he was happy. I did not like the shot experience at all! I was crying along with Tegan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a brave Lil baby. He looks like he can go through alot, as long as Mommy and Daddy are there with lots of Love and Hugs!!

NIKKI said...

AWWW I HATE when they have to get shots... he is ADORABLE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is filling out so much! I hate when they have to get shots! I still cry when I take my kids!