Today Stacy got moved to a different room. At first I was really excited but then I found out that Tegan is still not allowed in his new room. I was able to talk the nurse into allowing me to bring Tegan up for awhile. Stacy was very excited to see him. Tegan smiled and stared at him the whole time.
12 years ago





6 comments:
What a sweet pic! Stacy- we are all praying for you!
I'm glad he is okay and things are lookin on the up. They both look like they have missed each other. Stacy get better, Sumer you r an awesome and couragwous person. Love you guys,
Amy
I'm glad to see the two of them together! Stacy- get better soon! Sumer- we love you! You are the strongest person I know!!!! Tegan is very lucky to have you both as parents! GOD BLESS!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
What a wonderful picture, to see, your guys together again! Its so hard to be so far away at a time like this. Hugs and Prayers..
What a wonderful picture, to see, your guys together again! Its so hard to be so far away at a time like this. Hugs and Prayers..
What a great pic! Those are two cute boys! They must have one strong girl taking care of them! Much, much, love and support!
Gary & J
Post a Comment