Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tegan is 2 months old!!!!

We are very excited because Stacy is coming home in the morning. With everything that has been going on there has not been much time to update the blog. So I added some new photos tonight. Tegan turned 2 months last Thursday! I can not believe how fast he is growing.
"I love my mommy."
I am convinced that Tegan is going to be a major momma's boy!

He knows just what to do when he wants attention!
Aunt Jessie has been in town to help watch Tegan. They have been having so much fun together during the day. If you left click on the pictures you can make them get larger. In this one you can see that Tegan is going to get his Mommy's widows peak...Poor Guy!
"No more pictures please!"
"Ok I guess just one more."
We just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of their support and prayers during this time. I really believe that is what helped Stacy to come home earlier than anticipated!!

Thanks Again

Love Sumer, Stacy and Tegan

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

YEAH!!!! So glad that Stacy is coming home!!! We have all been praying for all of you!
Precious pics of Tegan-- he is growing!! Such a CUTIE!!!

Anonymous said...

So happy that Stacy is home!!! I bet you guys are happy to have him home! We love you guys!!! Tegan looks soooo cute and bigger! Get better soon Stacy! See you guys soon!
Love,
Audrey, Jaden and Kyla
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Im so glad to hear Stacy is coming home. Still think about and pray for you often. Your son is so beautiful, Sumer. I love this blog!! Tell Jess I said Hi and give Jewels a hug and kiss from me.