Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Message From Stacy


Well hello everyone, its me Stacy and I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks. Upon my return to reality, I discovered that there were many people spending there own precious time praying for my recovery. There were so many people assisting my family by babysitting to bringing food over, to supporting Sumer whether it be in person, phone, or by e-mail. I want to thank all the officers who spent there time babysitting me as I was on the road to recovery at the hospital. I would like to thank everyone who sent flowers, cards, and their thoughts during my time of need. I have never felt more supported in my entire life. I want to thank my own family for being at the hospital with me day after day. I believe the only reason I'm home now is because of all the support I received and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy---You look Great. Your recovery so far has been amazing. I Thank God still today that your family is back together. I continue to pray for your ongoing rehab. Ya, Stacy, the amount of people supporting you, still, is nothing less than amazing!!