Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Breckenridge Colorado

This weekend Stacy took me to Breckenridge Colorado. He planned the entire trip by himself and had LOTS of surprises for me. I was very impressed. My mom and his mom watched Tegan for the whole weekend. It was hard to be away from him but nice to have time alone. It was so beautiful there and the weather was perfect.This was our view from the balcony of our condo.
On Sunday evening Stacy and I went to a really nice dinner. When we left the restaurant this horse and carriage was waiting for us. Then I got the biggest surprise.....he proposed by asking me to complete the story of his life. And of course I said yes.
Here I am calling my mom to tell her. I don't think I stopped smiling the entire weekend.
When we got back to the hotel room there were a dozen roses , rose petals on the bed and champagne waiting.

My beautiful roses.
Another surprise Stacy had planned for Monday was white water rafting. It was my first time and I loved it.

I was so surprised Stacy pulled all of this by himself. Anyone who knows me knows I am very sneaky and tend to find out most things. But for once he got around me and I did not know a thing.

4 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Congrats! I am so excited. I am so glad I can finally talk to you about it. Way to pull it off Stacy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! I'm so excited! xoxo

NIKKI said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR THE TWO OF YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sumer! I'm really impressed that Shannon kept her big mouth shut...you and I both know how hard that is for her!!!

Tegan is so cute. He looks like he has so much personality!!!

Amanda