Tuesday, June 27, 2006

First Sleepover

On Monday night Tegan had his first sleepover with Kendal. We had lots of fun playing all night. Stacy and Kendal played ball and read lots of stories. Kendal was such a good girl all night!
Tegan and Kendal had lots of fun at bath time.
In the morning I did Kendal hair and she wanted to help.


Thanks for letting us watch her! We had lots of fun! Can't wait until next time.

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

AWWw they are sooo cute together!! Her hair looks GREAT!! You are such an awesome friend to Shannon!

Shannon I LOVE that dress--- where did you get it???

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had fun! I'm so jealous that she got to spend the night with you!!

Amanda

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Thanks for keeping her. I am so glad she did well and had a good time. You guys are the best.