Today Stacy, Tegan and I went hiking at Flagstaff in Boulder. It was the perfect day to go hiking although we did hit some rain. Tegan seems to love being outside. For some reason he really enjoys sucking on the side of the back pack and he insists on keeping his hand out the hole where his leg goes...who knows. I guess as long as he's happy we can't complain.
This is the very beginning of the trail. You can actually hike all the way up the mountain.

We also visited the wildlife refuge.

Tegan and I at the beginning of the trail.
Tegan focused on eating his back pack. He really does this pretty much the whole time he is in it.
Daddy's turn to carry Tegan.



He eventually fell asleep.
It started raining on the way back down. It actually felt really good.
This is the very beginning of the trail. You can actually hike all the way up the mountain.
We also visited the wildlife refuge.
Tegan and I at the beginning of the trail.
Tegan focused on eating his back pack. He really does this pretty much the whole time he is in it.
Daddy's turn to carry Tegan.


He eventually fell asleep.
It started raining on the way back down. It actually felt really good.





1 comment:
Looks like fun! I love the pic of him eating his back pack! he is such a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment