Last week the morning show I listen to ended up talking about Tegan dancing to thei Colorado Rockies Song they had made up. Long story short.... I was on the radio and Tegan was on their website and we won free tickets to Boo at the Zoo.
Jewels, Matthew and Ashlee came to the zoo with us.
At first Tegan was not very fond of his Halloween costume. Finally we figured out that the elephant nose was driving him CRAZY! He was much better once we folded it under.
Tegan loved making his ROARRRR sounds!

12 years ago





2 comments:
Wish we could have gone to our boo at the zoo!!
Ya'lls looks like ALOT of fun!! I LOVE Tegan's costume!
Sumer,
I HEARD you on Alice! I was so excited! I knew it was you even before I heard them say your name. Isnt' that weird? Anyways, Tegan is amazing! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding!
Sheri
Post a Comment