Sunday, October 07, 2007

Our Honeymoon in Jamaica

Stacy and I just got back from our 10 day honeymoon in Negril, Jamaica. It was honestly the most amazing trip I have ever been on. And very much needed after the past several busy months. We stayed at a place call Tensing Pen for the first 3 nights and then went to a resort for the next 7 nights. The weather was absolutely amazing. It would ran every day around 2 o'clock and then be back at 85 or 90 degrees 30 minutes later. Below is a picture of our room at Tensing Pen. It was very secluded and there were only 4 other couples there while we were.Here is the inside of our (tree house) room.This was the view from our bed.


This was our patio. Our OUTDOOR shower!The view from our patio.
At this resort we did not have a beach just lots of cliffs. Stacy was brave enough to jump off of this bridge...I decided to pass.



The beautiful sunset from our lounge area below our room.

There were ladders at all of the cliffs so that you could climb down into the ocean.


The water was as warm as bath water.




Everyday around 10 o'clock in the morning 5 or 6 dolphins would swim by and then they would come back the other was around 5 o'clock in the evening.

Stacy lounging in the ocean.



Stacy hanging out in the pool with his red strip beer.
On night we went to dinner at a place called The Pirates Cave. All of the sunset cruises would come to the pirates cave to dive off the cliffs and watch the sunset.
The amazing sunset from The Pirates Cave.



Luckily someone was nice enough to come and let me know
that this little guy was right under my feet!!!
The nice guy who saved me from the crab!
Trying to pretend that I am talented!!!
A few nights we went across the street to a "drink spot" called Sharks. This was a little place that was owned by a family. We had so much fun hanging out with them and even got our baby fix. We were their only customer in the past several months.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics and presentation. Really liked the music....now I can't get it out of my head as I type! Didn't know the Stac Man had tats; maybe next time I go to Sturgis...

Later

R Barthel