Tegan and Daddy have been catching up on their time apart. Daddy can not believe how much Tegan has changed.
Stacy's Great Aunt's neighbor made Tegan a new hat. When we got it tonight I had to take pictures of Tegan in it.
Tegan did not really mind wearing his hat at all.
He doesn't seem to mind the camera either.
Is it obvious that we have a lot of time on our hands right now?!?!
Stacy's Great Aunt's neighbor made Tegan a new hat. When we got it tonight I had to take pictures of Tegan in it.
Tegan did not really mind wearing his hat at all.
He doesn't seem to mind the camera either.
Is it obvious that we have a lot of time on our hands right now?!?! I am sure we will have lots of pictures to share of the next couple of weeks.





5 comments:
Oh my Gosh!!! He is soooo adorable, and is getting soo big. Good to see ur okay Stacy. Love you guys.
Amy
I love the hat!
I didn't think Tegan could look any sweeter. What darling pictures, what a precious hat!!
Great to see a pic of Tegan and Stacy together... CUTE HAT!!!
Soooooo sweet!
Post a Comment