Tegan has never been a big napper. Today he figured out that he could roll over in his crib and he slept for two hours. So now maybe he will start taking longer naps.
Kendal came to play with Tegan today. He loves to watch everything she does.
Kendal loved sitting in Tegan's big boy chair.
They had so much fun.
Today Tegan and I went to the lake for a walk. Tegan loved watching the ducks he thought they were really funny and kept giggling at them.
Here is Tegan's new stroller I got for Mother's Day. I am so happy to finally have a stroller that will fit in my car.
Kendal came to play with Tegan today. He loves to watch everything she does.
Kendal loved sitting in Tegan's big boy chair.
They had so much fun.
Today Tegan and I went to the lake for a walk. Tegan loved watching the ducks he thought they were really funny and kept giggling at them.
Here is Tegan's new stroller I got for Mother's Day. I am so happy to finally have a stroller that will fit in my car.





2 comments:
AWW I LOVE the picture of them sitting there looking at each other...Shannon-- my girls have the SAME outfit!!!!!!!
I forgot...mine slept longer once they both started rolling over and sleeping on their tummies...they still sleep that way...both are tummy sleepers!
Post a Comment