Grandma Marlene bought Tegan a new chair that helps him learn to sit up. Yes we know it looks like a potty but it really is not. (And he does have a diaper on here)
"Look at me...I'm a big boy now."
Today was daddy's first day to watch Tegan while I was at work. Next time I think I will set clothes out for him before I leave.
Tegan decided he was just too sleepy to eat.
Tegan finally rolled all the way over!!!!
Look at me! I am such a big boy!
"Look at me...I'm a big boy now."
Today was daddy's first day to watch Tegan while I was at work. Next time I think I will set clothes out for him before I leave.
Tegan decided he was just too sleepy to eat.
Tegan finally rolled all the way over!!!!
Look at me! I am such a big boy!





2 comments:
Oh those pictures are too cute!!! He is growing so fast! He's changed since we all went to the park!!! What a cutie!
Those are really cute!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!!
Post a Comment