Today it was 80 degrees out so Stacy and I decided to spend lots of time outside. First we went to the driving range so that Stacy could try to get back into the swing of things.
Next we went to meet my friend Audrey and her two kids Jaden and Kyla at the park. We had lots of fun playing.
Tegan loves watching older kids play.
Audrey and Kyla.
Next we went to meet my friend Audrey and her two kids Jaden and Kyla at the park. We had lots of fun playing.
Tegan loves watching older kids play.
Audrey and Kyla. Kyla is 3 years old and just adorable. Since she was born she has always held her tonge and as you can see she still does.
Jaden seems to have suction cups on his feet. This is him going up the pole...not down.
What a little ham!!!!
Kyla is so precious!
Audrey, Jaden and Kyla-
We had so much fun at the park today. Can't wait to see you all again!
Jaden seems to have suction cups on his feet. This is him going up the pole...not down.
What a little ham!!!!
Kyla is so precious!
Audrey, Jaden and Kyla-We had so much fun at the park today. Can't wait to see you all again!
Love Stacy, Sumer and Tegan





2 comments:
Sumer, Stacy and Tegan,
We had sooo much fun today! Jaden and Kyla were so happy to see Tegan again, as was I. They hadn't seen him since he was 2 weeks old. He has grown so much! I love this blog so I feel like we don't miss out on to much! We will all have to get together and have dinner soon!
Love,
Audrey, Jaden and Kyla
Ya'll have some amazing parks out there. I am so jealous!! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment