Stacy looking for marshmallow sticks. He is so brave walking through the Forrest by himself!
Tegan loved riding in the backpack.
On the property there is a big swing type thing that you sit on and then you slide down a cable. Stacy was brave enough to try I decided I would just watch.
Tessa sure does like to follow Stacy EVERYWHERE!
Stcay built a great fire. Tegan loved watching the flames.
Mommy and Tegan warming up be the fire. It sure did cool off quickly!
Tessa wanted a picture too.
Stacy was very proud of his fire. I have to say he looked great next to it.
This was my favorite time. Marshmello time.

Tegan loved riding in the backpack.
On the property there is a big swing type thing that you sit on and then you slide down a cable. Stacy was brave enough to try I decided I would just watch.
Tessa sure does like to follow Stacy EVERYWHERE!
Stcay built a great fire. Tegan loved watching the flames.
Mommy and Tegan warming up be the fire. It sure did cool off quickly!
Tessa wanted a picture too.
Stacy was very proud of his fire. I have to say he looked great next to it.
This was my favorite time. Marshmello time.





No comments:
Post a Comment