Saturday, August 18, 2007

Graduation BBQ

Friday evening after my graduation we had a small BBQ at our house.
Stacy was so sweet and got me beautiful Roses!!! My mom and I with my graduation cake she made me.Baby Mason, Beth and Bruce all came over for the BBQ. Baby Mason is getting so big.
Tegan and he had lots of fun playing together.
Two of my friends from high school also stopped by. Jon, Katie and Baby Emma Lee also came by.
Emma Lee is so precious!!!

Katie
I thought I would put some more pictures of precious Emma Lee....

since we know her mother is NEVER going to start a blog!!

This was Emma Lee sleeping before my flash woke her up.



Thanks you to everyone that came to celebrate!!
And a big THANK YOU to my mom and Stacy's mom for all of the yummy food they made!!
I am now done with school and it is such a relief!




No comments: