Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Bridal Shower

Saturday was my bridal shower.

My sister, Jessica and my mom hosted it at my parents house. It is a little scary that the shower has already came and gone....
now the countdown to the BIG DAY begins.

Everything was so beautiful.
My sister Jewels is such a good artist.
She made a lovely Welcome Bride to Be sign.

My step-dad made a wonderful homemade carrot cake.
Thanks you everyone for the wonderful gifts!
And of course we played some VERY fun games. For one of the games Katie had asked Stacy some questions and I had to see if I could get them correct. If I got them wrong then I had to put a piece of sour bubble gum in my mouth and leave it in my mouth until the end.
My first piece of bubble gum.By the end I was starting to not feel so hot!

I think Stacy did not tell the truth on some of the questions.



Shannon made me a super cute bride outfit for the day of the wedding.

Another Bride shirt.....

Everyone in the bridal party...except for my friend Kendra who lives in California.
My grandma, sisters, mom and I.
I just noticed that I am the only one without blonde hair!!!!!
My grandma, Stacy's mom, me and my mom.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for my beautiful shower!!!
It was so much fun!

No comments: