We have an apple tree in our back yard which I always thought I would love. It is actually really obnoxious because the birds get to the apples before you can pick them or they fall all over the backyard. The other night Tegan started picking up the apples and putting them in his swimming pool. Stacy has to pick up the apples at least once a week so that he can mow the lawn. When we saw what Tegan was doing Stacy decided to grab him a bucket and put him to work.
He was completely into it for 20 minutes! I guess it was a good way to get two things done at once. Maybe when he is older and gets mad because one of his chores is picking up the apples we can show him this video so he can see that he used to enjoy it!!!
Check out this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGf-Eu0rYUw
His work in progress.....
Tegan looked exhausted by dinner time.







No comments:
Post a Comment