Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My 27th Birthday

Today was my 27th birthday.
Due to all of the graduations, weddings and parties lately it was fairly laid back....
which was perfect! I am starting to feel a little partied out!
I went to lunch with Stacy's mom and all of the girls from the lab. Stacy unfortunately had to work so when I got off of work Tegan and I went to dinner with my mom, step-dad and sister Jewels.
Tegan loved his ice cream.



Tegan started to get a little fidgety so Jewels took him outside while we were getting our things together. When we went outside this is how we found them.
I thought they looked so sweet!




I came home to beautiful flowers once again from my Hunny!



He is always so thoughtful!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had a great day!

NIKKI said...

happy birthday a little late...looks like it was a great day!