Saturday, August 18, 2007

Welcome Baby Logan

Welcome Logan Nicholas Randolph.

Our good friends Kendra and Nick had their little boy on August 12th, 2007 at 442 pm.

He weighed 6 pounds 5 ounce and was 19.5 inches.

Kendra and Nick were also in our friends wedding on August 11th. Kendra was due on August 14th so we were not sure if Kendra would make it to the wedding. Well she made it just in time. The night of the wedding she went into labor and had to go to the hospital at 3 o'clock in the morning. And she even got to go with her hair all done up from the wedding.

I guess Logan knew he needed to wait until after the wedding!
Here is Kendra getting her hair done at the wedding....hoping Logan would wait!
I think I am almost ready for another one!
Stacy and baby Logan
Tegan loved getting to see his new friend Logan.

He can not wait to play with him some more!



No comments: