We have been waiting for Tegan to discover his feet... Tonight he finally did and I was so excited. He now extends his leg completely out. Won't be long till his foot makes it to his mouth.
Gotta love those rosey cheeks!

Tonight I found a new outfit that Tegan finally fits in. I think they are pj's but not completely sure. Once I put him in the outfit I remembered it came with a hat. So I could not resist taking pictures with the hat on.
"What is my mommy doing to me now?"
"And why is Daddy helping her out."
Gotta love those rosey cheeks!
Tonight I found a new outfit that Tegan finally fits in. I think they are pj's but not completely sure. Once I put him in the outfit I remembered it came with a hat. So I could not resist taking pictures with the hat on.
"What is my mommy doing to me now?"
"And why is Daddy helping her out." 




1 comment:
I LOVE when they chewed on their toes!!!!
That outfit is sooo cute!! I think you should take him out in that one!!!
Post a Comment