Tegan is starting to get attached to his fuzzy silky bunny. It really seems to help him fall asleep. Although he is a boy I still think it is soooo adorable.
Stacy and I found this monkey blanket the other day and he seems to really like sleeping with it also. He is such a little angel.
Yesterday was Stacy's friends Brian and Bruces b-days. All of the guys got together to go golfing all day and then they had a BBQ in the evening.
Kendra and Tegan at the BBQ.
Daddy's trying to hide the bunny from Tegan!
"I love bath time"
Tegan has really been discovering his voice. Here are two new videos:
Stacy and I found this monkey blanket the other day and he seems to really like sleeping with it also. He is such a little angel.
Yesterday was Stacy's friends Brian and Bruces b-days. All of the guys got together to go golfing all day and then they had a BBQ in the evening.
Kendra and Tegan at the BBQ.
Daddy's trying to hide the bunny from Tegan!
"I love bath time"
Tegan has really been discovering his voice. Here are two new videos: 




2 comments:
Ohhhhh!!! That is so sweet! Jaden loved sucking on his blanky. Once they lose it it's over, no weening him off! Hahaha
Ohhh he is soooooo cute!! He had me laughing with him in that video!
My girls have luby's and Abigail is obsessed with it now!!! I need to post a video of her carrying it around like Linus now!
Post a Comment