In the last few weeks we were in a wedding, a friend had a baby, I started a new job, I got a new camera and did not know how to download the pictures and I GRADUATED!!!!!
I still am in shock that I am done with school and I think it will take a while to seem real.
At first I was not going to participate in the actual graduation.
But then I decided that after 70 12 page papers I should really go to the graduation.
Jeff and I after the graduation.
My mom, me, Stacy and Tegan
Happy to have the graduation attire off!!! 
My mom, Marlene and Mr. T
A friend from school and me 

Now I guess it time to focus on planning a wedding!
Thank you so much for everyone's support over the last year. I know I got a little stressed sometimes but at least it is over. Now there are no more papers to listen to or proofread!!!
Thanks again Sumer (aka the MSW)
My mom, me, Stacy and Tegan
Now I guess it time to focus on planning a wedding!
Thank you so much for everyone's support over the last year. I know I got a little stressed sometimes but at least it is over. Now there are no more papers to listen to or proofread!!!
Thanks again Sumer (aka the MSW)





3 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrats....what a relief and such an accomplishment. WAY TO GO!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you have to be so excited you are finished!!! Looks like you had a fun celbration too!
Congrats! What a big accomplishment!!!!!!!
Post a Comment